Ram Charan’s latest film Yevadu is all set to release in Malayalam. The film has been titled as ‘Bhaiyaa-My Brother’ in Malayalam and as per the latest reports, the film is going to be released on January 24. K Manju is producing the Malayalam version.
In the past, Charan’s films including Naayak, Racha, Magadheera have been dubbed in Malayalam and they have received decent response from the audience. On top of that, the presence of Allu Arjun in Yevadu is likely to help the film get good openings in Kerala. The film also stars Shruti Haasan, Amy Jackson and Kajal Aggarwal.
Vamsi Paidipally has directed the film and Dil Raju has produced the Telugu version. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music.
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
Articles that might interest you