The next schedule of Ram Charan’s Yevadu is going to begin from the first week of August. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju is producing it. Although the film was launched earlier this year, Ram Charan had been shooting for Racha, Zanjeer remake in Hindi and V V Vinayak’s untitled film. So far, two schedules of Yevadu have been completed and earlier some key scenes were shot on Ram Charan in Hyderabad. The film’s shooting will begin soon after Ram Charan returns from Kolkata where he’s shooting for V V Vinayak’s film. Samantha and Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles in Yevadu. Interestingly, Allu Arjun is making a cameo in this film and this is the first time that Ram Charan and Allu Arjun are going to be seen in the same film. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. Chota K Naidu is the cinematographer.
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
Articles that might interest you