Digital marketing is fast becoming a major trend in Telugu film industry. After making their presence felt on social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook, filmmakers and actors are now concentrating on the next hottest thing in the market. We are talking about mobile ‘apps’, which are designed as a one-stop shop for all the content about the film.
Now, Ram Charan’s upcoming film Yevadu will have a dedicated mobile app which can be used to see all the latest news, pictures and video content. Buzz is that this app is going to be launched on January 5. Ram Charan, Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson have played the lead roles in this stylish action thriller whereas Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal have played cameos.
The film’s new trailer has got tremendous response from Ram Charan’s fans and expectations on this film are quite high. Vamsi Paidipally has directed the film and Dil Raju has produced it. The film will hit the screens on January 12.
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed