The principal shooting of Ram Charan’s upcoming film Yevadu is almost complete, except for a song. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju is the producer. Ram Charan, Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles whereas Allu Arjun and Kajal will be seen in cameo roles. Currently, the final song titled ‘Freedom’ is being shot on Ram Charan in Hyderabad. Johnny master is the choreographer and buzz is that Ram Charan is going to enthrall his fans with his dance moves in this song. Few days ago, a song was shot on Ram Charan and Shruti Haasan. The film’s audio has already become a huge hit and Devi Sri Prasad’s work is turning out to be one of the highlights even before the film’s release. Ram Prasad is the cinematographer. The film is likely to release on July 26.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty