Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao turns 70 today. The veteran director has seen many ups and downs in his long and illustrious career and that has made him a very wise man. At the age of 70, how is Dr. Dasari managing to keep himself active?
The answer, according to the veteran director, is Yoga. “Regular yoga and food habits are the secrets for my good health”, he says. The director is planning to produce a film with his elder son in the lead role, in a bid to relaunch his career.
Dasari Narayana Rao also has plans to act in films this year. Well, good luck Dr. Dasari and Happy Birthday.
- Mahesh wishes Namrata, Posts an adorable family photo
- Keerthi Suresh repeats Savitri’s gesture
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-01-2018
- Thalapathy Vijay’s next with young director?
- Interesting title in consideration for Nag-RGV’s film