Popular film star Jagapati Babu today appealed to everyone to practice yoga for mental peace and good health. Participating in Family Day celebrations at a star hotel in Hyderabad a while ago, Jagapati Babu revealed that yoga saved his life when he was fatally injured during a film’s shoot.
Speaking further, Jagapati Babu said that yoga protects people from numerous diseases and helps them in maintaining total health. The actor is currently acting in a handful of high-profile films in Telugu and is also making his Malayalam debut with Pulimurugan. He will also be sharing the screen space with Tamil star Vijay in his next film.
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
Articles that might interest you