Popular film star Jagapati Babu today appealed to everyone to practice yoga for mental peace and good health. Participating in Family Day celebrations at a star hotel in Hyderabad a while ago, Jagapati Babu revealed that yoga saved his life when he was fatally injured during a film’s shoot.
Speaking further, Jagapati Babu said that yoga protects people from numerous diseases and helps them in maintaining total health. The actor is currently acting in a handful of high-profile films in Telugu and is also making his Malayalam debut with Pulimurugan. He will also be sharing the screen space with Tamil star Vijay in his next film.
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- JLK’s 2 days Guntur collections
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
- JLK’s day 2 Ceded collections
- Star attraction in NTR’s show
Articles that might interest you