Popular film star Jagapati Babu today appealed to everyone to practice yoga for mental peace and good health. Participating in Family Day celebrations at a star hotel in Hyderabad a while ago, Jagapati Babu revealed that yoga saved his life when he was fatally injured during a film’s shoot.
Speaking further, Jagapati Babu said that yoga protects people from numerous diseases and helps them in maintaining total health. The actor is currently acting in a handful of high-profile films in Telugu and is also making his Malayalam debut with Pulimurugan. He will also be sharing the screen space with Tamil star Vijay in his next film.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise