Popular film star Jagapati Babu today appealed to everyone to practice yoga for mental peace and good health. Participating in Family Day celebrations at a star hotel in Hyderabad a while ago, Jagapati Babu revealed that yoga saved his life when he was fatally injured during a film’s shoot.
Speaking further, Jagapati Babu said that yoga protects people from numerous diseases and helps them in maintaining total health. The actor is currently acting in a handful of high-profile films in Telugu and is also making his Malayalam debut with Pulimurugan. He will also be sharing the screen space with Tamil star Vijay in his next film.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you