Gorgeous beauty Samantha has just had a memorable hit in her career in the form of Theri. The film braved all the mixed reviews, negativity and average to bad word of mouth on its opening day and is now heading towards becoming yet another 100 crore film for Vijay.
In her latest interview to a popular Tamil portal, Samantha reacted to the negativity that surrounded Theri. Confessing that she was shattered by the negativity on the opening day, Samantha said that people who are spreading negativity on social media can destroy a film if they don’t like a person.
Terming social media trolling ‘funny’, Samantha said that though trolling is funny, it often gets too hurtful. The actress will see three of the biggest films of her career, 24, A..Aa and Brahmotsavam, releasing within a gap of a few weeks in May.
- Fans rejoice Melody Brahma’s musical medley
- Nagarjuna Thrilled With RRVC’s Success
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Anandho Brahma’s Motion Poster Sets The Right Expectations
Articles that might interest you