Director Dasari Narayana Rao says that Vishnu Manchu is going to make a strong impact with his next movie ‘Erra Bus’. The film is a family entertainer with a good sentiment angle and lot of emotions in it.
As a result, Vishnu has great scope for acting in it and there is a good talk about his performance. According to Dasari Narayana Rao, who directed and acted in the movie, Vishnu will steal all hearts with his performance in this movie. “You will be reminded of Shoban Babu when you see Vishnu’s performance in this movie”, he said.
‘Erra Bus’ is a remake of a successful Tamil movie and Catherine Tresa will be seen as the heroine opposite Vishnu, with music from Chakri.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you