Harshavardhan Rane, the upcoming young actor is carving out a niche for himself on the silver screen. After making a dream debut with Takita Takita, he appeared in a fair number of movies thereafter. Recently, he won the appreciation of the movie critics and the audience for his role in Avunu 2. He is also making good strides in Bollywood,where he signed a couple of projects.
As of now, he has bagged a big offer by landing into Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger. Tamannah and Rashi Khanna are playing the female leads in this flick. It is heard that Harsha will pair up with Rashi Khanna and there will be an interesting love triangle between Harsha, Ravi Teja and Rashi Khanna.
Directed by Sampath Nandi, this movie is currently being shot near the Chilkur Balaji Temple on the outskirts of Hyderabad. The makers are making all possible efforts to release this movie on the eve of Vinayaka Chaviti later this year.
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Rajamouli joins Instagram
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Vijay Deverakonda looks stylish in Taxiwaala’s first look
- Young Actress In Talks For Naga Shaurya’s Next?