Young actor Priyadarshi, who became a sensation with the recent super hit film Pelli Choopulu, has bagged an opportunity to work in Super Star Mahesh Babu’s next film under the direction of A.R. Murugadoss.
The actor joined the sets recently and seems to be very excited to work with the talented crew. He shared his happiness by posting a picture of him with Murugadoss on the sets. He said that he is having a great time working with Murugadoss and that he will cherish these moments forever.
Right now, the film’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace. This yet-untitled movie is slated to release in summer 2017.
- Sumanth’s next gets a release date
- Saptagiri LLB gets a release date
- Young hero finalized for Vinayak’s next?
- Interview : Nivetha Pethuraj – Mental Madhilo’s success will bring me more offers
- Jagapathi Babu ‘adopts’ a small film