Young actor Priyadarshi, who became a sensation with the recent super hit film Pelli Choopulu, has bagged an opportunity to work in Super Star Mahesh Babu’s next film under the direction of A.R. Murugadoss.
The actor joined the sets recently and seems to be very excited to work with the talented crew. He shared his happiness by posting a picture of him with Murugadoss on the sets. He said that he is having a great time working with Murugadoss and that he will cherish these moments forever.
Right now, the film’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace. This yet-untitled movie is slated to release in summer 2017.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you