Young and promising actor Adivi Sesh, who played Rana’s son in Baahubali, is in the transports of delight for the credibility he is getting from the audience and the film industry. The actor, who essayed crucial roles in Panjaa, Balupu, Run Raja Run and Baahubali, is now looking forward for more prominent roles to improve his success graph.
Speaking to a national media, the actor said that his role in Baahubali has its own importance despite a less screen time. He added that he knew Baahubali is a game changer when he first heard the story. He also admitted the fact he is the one who dubbed for his role in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi versions. He has now got a handful of projects up his sleeve and he is backing himself to make this year more memorable with some more successes under his belt.
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani