Young and promising actor Adivi Sesh, who played Rana’s son in Baahubali, is in the transports of delight for the credibility he is getting from the audience and the film industry. The actor, who essayed crucial roles in Panjaa, Balupu, Run Raja Run and Baahubali, is now looking forward for more prominent roles to improve his success graph.
Speaking to a national media, the actor said that his role in Baahubali has its own importance despite a less screen time. He added that he knew Baahubali is a game changer when he first heard the story. He also admitted the fact he is the one who dubbed for his role in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi versions. He has now got a handful of projects up his sleeve and he is backing himself to make this year more memorable with some more successes under his belt.
- Mirchi-like stylish rain fight in Saaho?
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
Articles that might interest you