Satyadev, the talented young actor who impressed everyone with his striking performance in Puri Jagannadh’s Jyothi Lakshmi last year, has joined the cast of the Rana Daggubati-starrer Telugu-Hindi bilingual thriller, Ghazi. In the film, Satyadev will be playing the role of a sonar operator in the submarine.
Satyadev’s character speaks in technical terms and the entire drama unfolds around him since his character is the eyes of the submarine. Satyadev has already commenced shooting for Ghazi in a specially erected submarine set in Hyderabad.
Ghazi is based on the book Blue Fish written by Sankalp Reddy, who is also making his directorial debut with the film. Ghazi also stars Taapsee and noted Bollywood stars like Atul Kulkarni and Kay Kay Menon. PVP Cinema is the production house behind this ambitious war thriller.
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
Articles that might interest you