Satyadev, the talented young actor who impressed everyone with his striking performance in Puri Jagannadh’s Jyothi Lakshmi last year, has joined the cast of the Rana Daggubati-starrer Telugu-Hindi bilingual thriller, Ghazi. In the film, Satyadev will be playing the role of a sonar operator in the submarine.
Satyadev’s character speaks in technical terms and the entire drama unfolds around him since his character is the eyes of the submarine. Satyadev has already commenced shooting for Ghazi in a specially erected submarine set in Hyderabad.
Ghazi is based on the book Blue Fish written by Sankalp Reddy, who is also making his directorial debut with the film. Ghazi also stars Taapsee and noted Bollywood stars like Atul Kulkarni and Kay Kay Menon. PVP Cinema is the production house behind this ambitious war thriller.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you