The shooting of Sundeep Kishan and Anisha Ambrose-starrer as yet untitled remake of Malayali hit thriller, Neram, is progressing at a brisk pace. A latest update reveals that young actor Aadarsh Balakrishna has been roped in for an important role in the film.
Aadarsh is well known for his roles in films like Govindudu Andarivadele, Happy Days and Bodyguard etc. The actor is currently sharing the screen space with Allu Arjun in the Stylish Star’s upcoming action entertainer, Sarrainodu.
Ani Kanneganti, who earlier directed Manchu Manoj’s Mr.Nokia, is directing Neram’s remake and Sudhakar Cherukuri is producing it while Anil Sunkara is presenting it.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI