The shooting of Sundeep Kishan and Anisha Ambrose-starrer as yet untitled remake of Malayali hit thriller, Neram, is progressing at a brisk pace. A latest update reveals that young actor Aadarsh Balakrishna has been roped in for an important role in the film.
Aadarsh is well known for his roles in films like Govindudu Andarivadele, Happy Days and Bodyguard etc. The actor is currently sharing the screen space with Allu Arjun in the Stylish Star’s upcoming action entertainer, Sarrainodu.
Ani Kanneganti, who earlier directed Manchu Manoj’s Mr.Nokia, is directing Neram’s remake and Sudhakar Cherukuri is producing it while Anil Sunkara is presenting it.
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
Articles that might interest you