According to the latest reports, young actor Aadhi Pinisetty will be fighting it out with Stylish Star Allu Arjun in a villain’s role in Bunny’s next film under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. The news has already been doing several rounds in the media, even though the makers are yet to make it official.
This is indeed an interesting casting coup by director Boyapati since Aadhi is a prominent hero down south. This Telugu actor is popular for his films Gundello Godari and Ekaveera. Recently, Aadhi acted in his brother’s debut film Malupu. The shooting of Bunny-Boyapati film will commence from 26th July and
Allu Aravind will produce the film and Rakul Preet will be seen romancing Allu Arjun for the first time.
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
- Tollywood beauty all set to debut in Kollywood
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Sai Dharam to team up with romance specialist?
- Tamil actor not interested in Rajini’s political entry
Articles that might interest you