He will be getting married to Gulnar, who is an entrepreneur based in Delhi. They have been in a relation for the past one year after they met through mutual friends.
The couple got engaged back in November last year and the marriage is expected to be a grand event with invitations sent to known stars and politicians.
123telugu.com congratulates Adarsh on this new development in his life.
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
- Sukumar, DSP Launch Darshakudu Video Poster
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you