Veteran director Vamsi is directing the much in news Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor, a sequel to his 1986 cult comedy thriller, Ladies Tailor. The film stars young hero Sumanth Ashwin as the main lead.
Young starlet Monali Rathod is essaying an important role in the movie and she is all praises for the master director. Monali will be seen as the daughter of a zamindar who falls for the hero, and her character will be shown in a traditional avatar.
Describing Vamsi as a ‘cool and creative director’, Monali reveals that Vamsi doesn’t waste much time on the sets and that he doesn’t even need lavish sets to make his frames look beautiful and natural.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections