After taking the entire country by storm with her cute yet a highly emotional performance in the superhit Hindi TV series Balika Vadhu, teen sensation Avika Gor debuted in Telugu films and impressed the young movie lovers with her bubbly act in the films like Uyyala Jampala and Lakshmi Raave Ma Intiki.
In a recent interview given to an English news daily, Avika revealed that she has been pursuing an online screenwriting course from the reputed New York Film Academy. The actress says that she plans to get into direction someday and that this course will help her in understanding the writing process, an important tool in a filmmaker’s skill set.
The young actress now has her upcoming film, Cinema Choopistha Maava, releasing this Friday. The film also features her Uyyala Jampala star Raj Tarun in the main lead.
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
Articles that might interest you