Actress Tejaswi Madivada bagged a biggie. The actress will be seen in a crucial role in senior star Victory Venkatesh’s next movie, Aadallu Meeku Johaarlu, to be helmed by young director Kishore Tirumala.
Speaking to a national English news daily, Tejaswi revealed that she will be essaying a character which Venky’s character encounters. Tejaswi will be one among the four actresses who will step into Venky’s life at various stages.
Aadallu Meeku Johaarlu features Nitya Menen in the lead role. The regular shooting will kick-start next month.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you