Chitra Shukla, who’ll soon be seen in Sree Vishnu’s Maa Abbayi, has been roped in as a lead actress in Raj Tarun’s upcoming film which is being produced by Annapurna Studios. Newcomer Ranjani, a former associate of Gautham Menon, is directing the film. Currently, the film is being shot in and around Hyderabad.
A native of Indore, Chitra began her career as a dancer in Bollywood before she made her foray into acting in films. While Maa Abbayi is going to mark Chitra’s acting debut, the actress is also reportedly in talks with few other filmmakers in Telugu.
Interestingly, this is the second time that Raj Tarun is associating with Annapurna Studios banner. In the past, Nagarjuna had come onboard to present Raj Tarun’s Uyyala Jampala, which launched his career in Tollywood.
- Tamannaah Responds To Rumours Over ‘Queen’ Remake
- New Poster : Bhaagamathie (Anushka Shetty)
- Ajith-Gautham Menon to reunite again?
- Photoshoot : Bindu Madhavi poses for WE magazine
- Latest Photos : Sri Divya