Delhi beauty Isha Chawla made her debut in Telugu films in 2011 with the Aadi-starrer, Prema Kavali. The film was a modest success and Isha’s work was well appreciated. The young actress then starred in yet another hit film, Poola Rangadu, which is also Sunil’s biggest hit till date.
However, Isha’s next few films like Balakrishna’s Srimannarayana and Allari Naresh’s Jump Jilani ended up being failures and Isha took a long break from Telugu films. Now, latest reports reveal that Isha will be making her comeback in very soon. The actress will be grooving with Sai Dharam Tej in his current film, Supreme. The song’s shoot will take place very soon.
Anil Ravipudi is directing Supreme and Dil Raju is the producer. The film has Raashi Khanna playing the female lead.
- Interview : Madhura Sreedhar – Happy with Vamsi’s working style
- Taekwondo Blackbelt Holder Volunteers To Play ‘Sangamithra’
- Nani Shares An Adorable Picture Of Nani 2.0
- Interview : Raj Tarun – I’m ready to do a multi-starrer with Nikhil
- Yet another headache for Rajini’s Kaala
Articles that might interest you