Sometime ago, we have reported that Bollywood actress Radhika Apte is in talks for Rajinikanth’s upcoming film which will directed by Ranjith Pa. Earlier today, the young actress, who is currently being praised to skies for her performance in the short film ‘Ahalya’, confirmed that she has been signed up to share screen space with Rajinikanth in his 159th film.
The actress, who had appeared in Balakrishna’s Legend and Lion, is super thrilled to act with Rajinikanth and says that there is nobody bigger than Superstar. In the meantime, the makers are planning to commence the regular shooting of the film from the last week of August.
Rajinikanth will play the role of an ageing gangster in the film. Santosh Narayan will compose tunes and Kalaipuli S Thanu will produce it.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next