Neethu Agarwal, the actress who featured in the movie Prema Prayanam, was nabbed by the Kurnool police for her alleged involvement in red sanders smuggling. Three days earlier, police have suspected her after finding that fair amount was transferred from her account to red sanders smuggler and Y.S.R Congress leader Masthan Vali. They soon froze her account and started a search operation for this actress. Today, they have caught her and booked various cases upon her and sent her to a judicial custody.
Reportedly, she claimed to have married to Masthan Vali, who produced Prema Prayanam. It is also believed that money was transferred on various occasions in the past. Currently, a thorough investigation is going on and more details are yet to be received. It is really disheartening to see such an young actress had links in a criminal conspiracy.
- Audio of much-awaited biggie gets a release date
- Drug scandal: Puri gives clean chit to Charmme
- Rana thanks fans on his TV debut’s success
- YVS Chowdary ready with his next
- Popular entertainment channel bags crazy upcoming films
Articles that might interest you