Neethu Agarwal, the actress who featured in the movie Prema Prayanam, was nabbed by the Kurnool police for her alleged involvement in red sanders smuggling. Three days earlier, police have suspected her after finding that fair amount was transferred from her account to red sanders smuggler and Y.S.R Congress leader Masthan Vali. They soon froze her account and started a search operation for this actress. Today, they have caught her and booked various cases upon her and sent her to a judicial custody.
Reportedly, she claimed to have married to Masthan Vali, who produced Prema Prayanam. It is also believed that money was transferred on various occasions in the past. Currently, a thorough investigation is going on and more details are yet to be received. It is really disheartening to see such an young actress had links in a criminal conspiracy.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-02-2018
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Senior comedian Gundu Hanumantharao passes away
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar