After gaining fame for her chirpy and glamorous acts in the popular TV show, Jabardasth, anchor Rashmi Gautam took up lead roles in films like Guntur Talkies and Antham and earned decent recognition for her characters.
Noticing her career choices, Rashmi seems to be finding comfort in the thriller genre as all her recent and upcoming films fall in the same category. After Antham, Rashmi’s next release will be a zombie thriller titled Thanu Vachenanta.
After this, Rashmi has lined up yet another thriller titled Rani Gari Bungalow. Can these films bring the actress her much needed break?
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you