They don’t say ‘all it needs to turn into an overnight star in films is just one hit’ for nothing. Young Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran is the latest example. The chirpy, vivacious actress has become the flavour of the season following the grand success of her debut Telugu film, A..Aa.
Speaking to the media post her debut success, Anupama said that she is being flooded with offers from various filmmakers. Anupama’s bubbly act in a traditional avatar in A..Aa has impressed everyone. The actress also pulled off a terrific feat by dubbing her own voice even though she could barely speak Telugu.
Anupama’s second outing will be Naga Chaitanya’s Premam, which is slated for its release in August.
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Rana, Tamannaah take part in India Day Parade in NY
- Increase in theaters help JJN
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
- Popular comedian alleges death threats
Articles that might interest you