They don’t say ‘all it needs to turn into an overnight star in films is just one hit’ for nothing. Young Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran is the latest example. The chirpy, vivacious actress has become the flavour of the season following the grand success of her debut Telugu film, A..Aa.
Speaking to the media post her debut success, Anupama said that she is being flooded with offers from various filmmakers. Anupama’s bubbly act in a traditional avatar in A..Aa has impressed everyone. The actress also pulled off a terrific feat by dubbing her own voice even though she could barely speak Telugu.
Anupama’s second outing will be Naga Chaitanya’s Premam, which is slated for its release in August.
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu
- Pawan Kalyan to visit OU student’s family
- Drug peddler’s arrest rocks Bollywood
- Abhimanyudu gets a new release date
- Poll : What did you think of MCA’s theatrical trailer?