Few days ago, it was reported that child actress turned heroine Shamili is going to play the female lead in Nara Rohit’s upcoming film, Kathalo Rajakumari. Denying the reports, a close source to the actress confirmed that she hasn’t signed any film in Telugu.
Shamili recently gave the nod to a couple of Tamil projects and she’s currently shooting for one of them. She is also in talks for a few other upcoming films in Tamil and Malayalam.
Shamili won national award for her role in Mani Ratnam’s Anjali. She was last seen in Siddharth’s Oye.
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
- Ami Tumi’s trailer gets ready to rock
- 2 million views for Saaho’s teaser
Articles that might interest you