Few days ago, it was reported that child actress turned heroine Shamili is going to play the female lead in Nara Rohit’s upcoming film, Kathalo Rajakumari. Denying the reports, a close source to the actress confirmed that she hasn’t signed any film in Telugu.
Shamili recently gave the nod to a couple of Tamil projects and she’s currently shooting for one of them. She is also in talks for a few other upcoming films in Tamil and Malayalam.
Shamili won national award for her role in Mani Ratnam’s Anjali. She was last seen in Siddharth’s Oye.
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
Articles that might interest you