Rashmika Mandanna is on cloud nine that she is all set to get engaged to Rakshit Shetty, one of the most popular director-and-actor in Kannada cinema. “There was nothing happening between us, but I guess the whole world kept talking so much about us that our families decided to out an end to the ordeal,” she revealed in a recent interview.
Apparently, Rakshit is extremely supportive about her decision to continue acting in films and in fact, Rashmika says, it was he who convinced her to make her debut in Telugu in Naga Shaurya’s upcoming film. “He taught me everything that I know about the industry today,” she added.
Apart from the Telugu film, Rashmika is also shooting for another Kannada film and she has become so busy that she had to let go of few big budget films in Telugu.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock