Mehreen is on a roll these days. In less than three weeks, she was part of two films Mahanubhaavudu and Raja The Great which have turned out to be huge hits at the box office.
On the eve of Diwali, Mehreen shared that she is going to be celebrating the festival in Hyderabad along with her parents. “This is the first time that I am going to be celebrating South Indian style Diwali and it is going to be a family affair,” she said.
When asked what her Diwali wishes are, Mehreen said, “People have been saying that Mehreen’s season has started after my films began releasing back to back, but I want to make it Mehreen’s era. On a serious note, I pray to Goddess Laxmi to bless me with good fortune.”
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many