If the latest buzz is to be believed, Catherine Tresa has apparently been roped in for a special item song for Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, Kathilantodu. Apparently DSP, who specializes in item numbers, has already started composing a thumping beat. An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news.
Meanwhile the project which will be helmed by VV Vinayak is slated to commence shooting soon.
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
- Shruti Haasan’s clarification on her exit from Sangamithra
- Allu Arjun shines in DJ’s new single
Articles that might interest you