Alluring actress Regina Cassandra bagged an offer to play the love interest of Manchu Vishnu in his upcoming flick. Vishnu wrapped up the shooting for his latest flick Dynamite last month and this movie is currently in the post production stages. Regina is also busy in shooting for her latest flick ‘ Subramanyam for Sale’, which has Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej in the lead role.
In the meantime, Manchu Vishnu’s next under the direction of debutante Hanuman will go on floors very soon. This untitled flick will be produced by Raj Kumar, who is currently producing ‘Garam’ with young hero Aadhi. Earlier, Raashi Khanna was considered to share screen with Vishnu, but she declined the offer and Regina was approached for this role.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
- Popular comedian alleges death threats
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
Articles that might interest you