Glamorous actress Sneha Ullal, who appeared in many girl-next-door roles so far, is currently busy shooting for a Bollywood biopic which is based on the true story of a Bishnoi woman Amrita Devi who fought for the well-being of the environment in a small village of Rajasthan.
Titled Saako-363, Kalyan Seervi is directing the film and major part of the shooting is being carried out in the locales of Rajasthan. The producers and the story writer of the movie also belong to the same region. Interestingly, the cast and crew have been asked to refrain from eating non-vegetarian and drinking alcohol during the shooting of this biopic. The movie will be completed in a couple of months and it will be released in December.
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
- Kaadali’s trailer creates curiosity
Articles that might interest you