After making a smashing entry in Telugu film industry with the super hit Uyyala Jampala, young actress Avika Gor is now a prominent star among the younger generation actors. Last night, Avika grabbed everyone’s attention by making a splash at the prestigious Cannes film festival.
Avika walked the red carpet and posed for shutterbugs along with Hindi TV actor Manish Raisinghani for the release of the posters and screening of the trailer of their short film titled Ankahee Baatein. Avika acted as the creative director for the short film, which has been selected for the Short Film Corner at on ongoing Cannes film fest.
The short film stars Manish and Barkha Bisht and it has been directed by Manav Bhinder.
- Mersal’s teaser sets a world record in a record time
- Top Actress Stuns Dubbing Artiste
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
Articles that might interest you