Director Krishna Vamsi is slowly turning his ongoing film, Nakshatram, into a mega project. After starting off with Sundeep Kishan and Regina Cassandra, Krishna Vamsi recently roped in Sai Dharam Tej for a 20-minute act.
Now, the director revealed on his Facebook profile that Kanche beauty Pragya Jaiswal is the latest star to join Nakshatram. Krishna Vamsi also revealed that Pragya will play a powerful cop and she will have two challenging fight sequences in the film, of which one is with Sundeep.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan