Director Krishna Vamsi is slowly turning his ongoing film, Nakshatram, into a mega project. After starting off with Sundeep Kishan and Regina Cassandra, Krishna Vamsi recently roped in Sai Dharam Tej for a 20-minute act.
Now, the director revealed on his Facebook profile that Kanche beauty Pragya Jaiswal is the latest star to join Nakshatram. Krishna Vamsi also revealed that Pragya will play a powerful cop and she will have two challenging fight sequences in the film, of which one is with Sundeep.
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
Articles that might interest you