Director Krishna Vamsi is slowly turning his ongoing film, Nakshatram, into a mega project. After starting off with Sundeep Kishan and Regina Cassandra, Krishna Vamsi recently roped in Sai Dharam Tej for a 20-minute act.
Now, the director revealed on his Facebook profile that Kanche beauty Pragya Jaiswal is the latest star to join Nakshatram. Krishna Vamsi also revealed that Pragya will play a powerful cop and she will have two challenging fight sequences in the film, of which one is with Sundeep.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu
- Suvarnasundari’s Hindi satellite rights fetch a decent price
- Nag-RGV film launched with a terrific dialogue
- Khakee performs well in its opening weekend