Director Krishna Vamsi is slowly turning his ongoing film, Nakshatram, into a mega project. After starting off with Sundeep Kishan and Regina Cassandra, Krishna Vamsi recently roped in Sai Dharam Tej for a 20-minute act.
Now, the director revealed on his Facebook profile that Kanche beauty Pragya Jaiswal is the latest star to join Nakshatram. Krishna Vamsi also revealed that Pragya will play a powerful cop and she will have two challenging fight sequences in the film, of which one is with Sundeep.
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film