Tejaswi Madiwada, the bubbly young actress who shot to fame with Mahesh Babu starrer Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, is once again teaming up with the Superstar for his upcoming film. Latest reports say that Tejaswi will be essaying an important role in the film and the actress is apparently quite excited about her second tryst with Mahesh.
Tejaswi, is popular for her bold act in RGV’s Ice Cream and the actress also has a couple of Tamil films in hand. Meanwhile, the yet to be titled Mahesh’s upcoming film is nearing completion and the post-production work kick started a week ago.
The film’s first look and teaser will be unveiled on the 31st of May. Koratala Siva is the film’s director and My3 Movie Makers is producing the film.
- Top Bollywood star in Chiru151?
- Interesting title in consideration for NBK101?
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you