After gaining a huge popularity among the Hindi TV audiences, young Bollywood starlet Sonarika Bhadoria made her Telugu debut with Naga Shaurya’s Jadoogadu. Even though the film failed to give her a dream start, Sonarika did make her presence felt and immediately grabbed a couple of films with Sai Bellamkonda and Vishnu Manchu.
As per the latest reports, Sonarika, who is already romancing Vishnu Manchu in Sarada, has been roped in by the makers of Vishnu-Raj Tarun’s multistarrer. The film will be directed by G Nageswara Reddy and produced by Anil Sunkara.
Apparently, the makers were highly impressed with Sonarika’s performance in Sarada and zeroed in on her after Amyra Dastur could not do the film for unknown reasons, said the reports.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date