Telugu starlet Tejaswi Madivada is slowly but steadily making a good progress in her career. The actress is currently busy with a handful of projects both in Telugu and Tamil film industries. Even as Tejaswi is awaiting her Christmas Jatha Kalise, the young actress is wrapping up her next film, Rojulu Marayi.
In the film, Tejaswi will be seen playing a con girl where she dupes people for a living. Speaking about this complete shift from her previous films, Tejaswi said that she wants to play versatile roles instead of the usual chirpy roles that she has been playing of late.
Tejaswi teamed up with Parvatheesam of Kerintha fame in Rojulu Marayi. The film is being directed by debutant Murali and produced by director Maruthi.
- Awe enters half-a-million dollar club, Eyes $1M next
- Savithri and I have many things in common: Keerthy Suresh
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-02-2018
- Senior comedian Gundu Hanumantharao passes away
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film