Young actress Keerthy Suresh made a grand entry to Telugu film industry with a solid success in the form of Nenu Sailaja. The actress is already a popular star in Tamil film industry and recently, she surprised everyone by signing a film opposite the leading Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay.
In her latest interview, Keerthy revealed how she accepts her projects. Apparently, Keerthy tells all the filmmakers who approach her to narrate stories that no one else should be present during the story narration sessions, except her and the narrator of course.
Apparently, Keerthy prefers total privacy while deciding whether she should accept a project or not without getting influenced by a third person. Keerthy doesn’t even let her mother and yesteryear heroine Menaka Suresh accompany her during the story narrations. Well, indeed a smart move by the young lady!
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you