Young beauties Raashi Khanna and Rakul Preet took part in Telangana CM KCR’s ambitious Haritha Haram plantation program. The star actresses visited the KBR park in Hyderabad this morning and planted saplings and urged everyone to make Hyderabad an eco friendly city.
The Haritha Haram plantation program was flagged off on Friday and young Akkineni hero Akhil participated in the event at the RGI Airport and planted saplings. Haritha Haram is a 3-year long ambitious project initiated by KCR, and nearly 250 crore saplings will be planted across the state by 2019.
- Sampoornesh Babu Reveals A ‘Burning’ Truth About His Life
- Malayali heart-throb confirmed for Mahanati
- Baahubali to set an all-time record on Paytm
- Prabhas Explains Difference Between Him and Rajamouli
- 275 days and still counting for Rajini’s Kabali
Articles that might interest you