Young beauties Raashi Khanna and Rakul Preet took part in Telangana CM KCR’s ambitious Haritha Haram plantation program. The star actresses visited the KBR park in Hyderabad this morning and planted saplings and urged everyone to make Hyderabad an eco friendly city.
The Haritha Haram plantation program was flagged off on Friday and young Akkineni hero Akhil participated in the event at the RGI Airport and planted saplings. Haritha Haram is a 3-year long ambitious project initiated by KCR, and nearly 250 crore saplings will be planted across the state by 2019.
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Producer’s Wife Makes Shocking Comments About Actresses
- Exclusive Interview : Venu Udugula – NNOK will be a wake up call for parents
- Nivetha Thomas to romance young hero