Following her impressive performance as an aristocratic lady in Krish’s national award winning World War ll film, Kanche, Pragya Jaiswal gained prominence in Tollywood and she had signed a couple of crazy projects.
While Pragya’s immediate film, the Nagarjuna and Anushka-starrer devotional film Om Namo Venkatesaya, is under production, she has reportedly walked out of Manoj’s next film in debutant Satya’s direction.
Even though Pragya loved her character and the film’s story, the reason behind her exit from the project is unclear.
- Puri’s makeover to Balayya impresses all
- Visuals to be highlight of Gautam Nanda
- Interview : Catherine Tresa – I always like playing arrogant roles
- Paisa Vasool’s trailer gets a launch date
- Tej-Vinayak film gets a launch date
Articles that might interest you