Following her impressive performance as an aristocratic lady in Krish’s national award winning World War ll film, Kanche, Pragya Jaiswal gained prominence in Tollywood and she had signed a couple of crazy projects.
While Pragya’s immediate film, the Nagarjuna and Anushka-starrer devotional film Om Namo Venkatesaya, is under production, she has reportedly walked out of Manoj’s next film in debutant Satya’s direction.
Even though Pragya loved her character and the film’s story, the reason behind her exit from the project is unclear.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you