Following her impressive performance as an aristocratic lady in Krish’s national award winning World War ll film, Kanche, Pragya Jaiswal gained prominence in Tollywood and she had signed a couple of crazy projects.
While Pragya’s immediate film, the Nagarjuna and Anushka-starrer devotional film Om Namo Venkatesaya, is under production, she has reportedly walked out of Manoj’s next film in debutant Satya’s direction.
Even though Pragya loved her character and the film’s story, the reason behind her exit from the project is unclear.
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
Articles that might interest you