It’s been already reported that that young hero Vijay Deverakonda will soon be making his Kollywood debut with a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. The film is expected to go on floors from March last week.
Now, the latest buzz is that the makers are planning to rope in young beauty Mehreen as the female lead in the film. However, an official confirmation regarding this news is yet to come from the makers.
Inkokkadu’s director Anand Shankar will direct the film and noted producer KE Gnanavel Raja will bankroll it under Studio Green banner. Santhana Krishnan Ravichandran will be cranking the camera for this as-yet-untitled film.
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films