Young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Kaur, who debuted in Tollywood with Nani’s KVPG and is currently busy with a handful of projects in Telugu and Tamil, is going to make her Bollywood debut soon with Phillauri.
Produced by Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma and directed by Anshai Lal, Phillauri had its trailer released today and it left everyone break into nonstop giggles. Phillauri is a quirky and charming village based comic tale of a young man, played by Life of Pi fame Suraj Sharma, who is haunted by a ghost (Anushka Sharma) soon after his marriage.
Mehreen is paired opposite Suraj and she plays his wife. The film also stars Punjabi star Diljit Dosanjh. Phillauri is releasing on March 24th.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s latest day 1 US collections
- Fans await Ravi Teja’s mass treat in Nela Ticket’s teaser
- Mystery behind Akhil-RGV film
- Ileana denies pregnancy rumors
- Kanam gets a new release date