In the last year’s summer blockbuster, Sarrainodu, young beauty Catherine Tresa played the role of an arrogant MLA and impressed everyone with her performance. Catherine is going to be seen in Rana-Teja’s ongoing political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, in her next Tollywood outing.
In NRNM, Catherine is reportedly essaying the role of a media baron and the latest reports reveal that her character will have negative shades. Catherine is quite excited about her character and even researched for the same.
This film also stars Kajal Aggarwal playing Rana’s love interest. Suresh Babu is producing this movie.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you