Many aspirants in the film industry dream about teaming up with the acting legend, Kamal Haasan. Now, a young music composer has achieved a rare feat. Mohamaad Ghibran is on cloud nine for composing music for not just 1 or 2 but 4 films in a row for Kamal Haasan.Ghibran first joined hands with Kamal’s long delayed film, ‘Vishwaroopam 2’.
He then went on to compose for the soon to be released ‘Uttama Villain’ and ‘Papanasam’, the Tamil remake of ‘Drishyam’. The young composer will now compose for Kamal’s upcoming action thriller, ‘Or Iravu’. The film’s pre-production work is going on at the moment and a major portion of the film will be shot in Mauritius.
Ghibran’s tunes for ‘Uttama Villain’ already won him appreciation and he is also one of the most sought after composers in Telugu now, thanks to the success of ‘Jil’ and ‘Run Raja Run’.
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
- Venkatesh wants to emulate Amitabh Bachchan
Articles that might interest you