Talented actor Sharwanand’s Express Raja will be taking on the biggies like Nannaku Prematho, Dictator and Soggade Chinni Nayana this Sankranthi. The film is carrying a highly positive buzz and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to ensure the film open to decent collections.
In a promotional interview, the film’s director Merlapaka Gandhi revealed how Sharwa shocked him with his natural performance. The director said that Sharwa’s performance surpassed his expectations in several scenes and that such phenomenal actors are quite rare in Telugu films.
The young director concluded saying that he thoroughly enjoyed working with Sharwanand and also expressed his confidence saying that the film will surely impress the audiences with its story which is full of twists.
- Controversial director busy with 4 films in his kitty
- Pawan questions the North-South disparity yet again
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you