After making a strong debut with ‘Uyyala Jampala’, Virinchi Varma followed it up with the acclaimed ‘Majnu’. The movie won praise for its direction and the young director became a much sought after talent.
But Virinchi Varma is known to work at a slow and thorough pace and he has been quietly developing his next story. According to sources, the director has finished a couple of scripts and is getting ready to give final narrations to a couple of top actors.
If everything goes as per plan, the director is going to announce his next soon.
- SDT’s next goes on floors
- Release date locked for Andhagadu
- Action King’s scenes with Stylish Star a feast for fans
- Nani blessed with a baby boy on Ugadi
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
Articles that might interest you