After making a strong debut with ‘Uyyala Jampala’, Virinchi Varma followed it up with the acclaimed ‘Majnu’. The movie won praise for its direction and the young director became a much sought after talent.
But Virinchi Varma is known to work at a slow and thorough pace and he has been quietly developing his next story. According to sources, the director has finished a couple of scripts and is getting ready to give final narrations to a couple of top actors.
If everything goes as per plan, the director is going to announce his next soon.
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s Film Shelved?
- Mahi V Raghav Clarifies About Yatra’s Casting Rumours
- Sriram Aditya Denies Rumours About Nagarjuna-Nani’s Film
- Prabhas Bowls Over His Saaho Co-Star