It’s celebrations time in young director Hanu Raghavapudi’s household. The talented director, who is awaiting the release of his latest film LIE in a few hours, turned father to a baby boy today.
Hanu tied the knot with Hyderabad-based doctor Amulya in August last year. He couldn’t be with his wife when she was pregnant as he was shooting LIE in the US. We congratulate Hanu and his family on the arrival of their new bundle of joy and wish the director on LIE’s release.
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi