It’s celebrations time in young director Hanu Raghavapudi’s household. The talented director, who is awaiting the release of his latest film LIE in a few hours, turned father to a baby boy today.
Hanu tied the knot with Hyderabad-based doctor Amulya in August last year. He couldn’t be with his wife when she was pregnant as he was shooting LIE in the US. We congratulate Hanu and his family on the arrival of their new bundle of joy and wish the director on LIE’s release.
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
Articles that might interest you