Rana Daggubati’s latest flick, Ghazi, which was released a few days ago is getting a decent applause from the audience. This India’s first war-at-sea movie is still witnessing steady collections at domestic and overseas markets.
Meanwhile, young hero Raj Tarun shared his experience after watching Ghazi by saying that he was very excited to watch the film and was completely involved in it as the film was so engaging and gripping throughout.
He also appreciated Rana’s guts in choosing this kind of genre and praised the debutant director Sankalp for his extraordinary version and DOP Madhie for his brilliant cinematography.
Jointly produced by Matinee Entertainment and PVP Cinema, this movie has Taapsee Pannu as the female lead.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej