Rana Daggubati’s latest flick, Ghazi, which was released a few days ago is getting a decent applause from the audience. This India’s first war-at-sea movie is still witnessing steady collections at domestic and overseas markets.
Meanwhile, young hero Raj Tarun shared his experience after watching Ghazi by saying that he was very excited to watch the film and was completely involved in it as the film was so engaging and gripping throughout.
He also appreciated Rana’s guts in choosing this kind of genre and praised the debutant director Sankalp for his extraordinary version and DOP Madhie for his brilliant cinematography.
Jointly produced by Matinee Entertainment and PVP Cinema, this movie has Taapsee Pannu as the female lead.
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
Articles that might interest you