After a string of below par movies, young actor Nani is back to his best with a couple of commercially profitable ventures in the recent times. Few days ago, he wrapped up the shooting for his upcoming film Bhale Bhale Magadivoy. Currently, he is busy with his next project under the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi.
According to close sources, it is heard that Nani will be seen as a hardcore Balakrishna fan. He will appear as the president of Anantapur Balakrishna Fans Association in this film. It is also believed that the makers are contemplating ‘Jai Ballaya’ title for this movie. However, an official confirmation regarding the title is yet to be received.
14 Reels Entertainment is bankrolling this project and Vishal Chandra Sekhar is composing tunes.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you