Years of perseverance and hardwork is finally paying off for young hero Vijay Deverakonda. The actor tasted a huge success in the form of Pelli Choopulu earlier this year. Currently, Vijay is busy with as many as six projects, which are in various stages of production.
Apart from awaiting the release of Dwaraka, a romantic drama, Vijay is shooting for yet another love story titled Arjun Reddy. Vijay has already signed a supernatural thriller in Rahul Sankrityan’s direction and yet another romantic comedy in Nandini Reddy’s direction.
Furthermore, the young hero will once again team up with Pelli Choopulu’s producer Raj Kandukuri for a film which will be directed by debutant Vivek Athreya. Lastly, the actor has another film in debutant Bharat’s direction. Well, that looks like some great lineup of films!
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon
- Thaman Is Working Overtime For Bhaagamathie
- High-end computer graphics in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Savyasachi Is An Intelligent Film: Madhavan
- Suriya’s Director To Team Up With Siva Karthikeyan