After scoring three back to back hits, young actor Nikhil is currently having a sojourn abroad. After his recent release Surya Vs Surya, he decided to take a brief pause before beginning his next project. Earlier, he stated that he will pursue a film course in New York for a duration of two months.He is currently exploring the landscapes and beautiful locales of U.S.A.
Recently, he visited a memorial park and offered tributes for the soldiers who sacrificed their lives during the World War II. Soon after completing his tour, he will return to India and will commence shooting for his upcoming project titled Sankarabaranam. Currently, the pre-production works of this flick are going on. Debutant Uday Nandanavanam will direct this film
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you