Promising young actor Sudheer Babu is trying his best to prove his mettle on the silver screen. After making a decent debut with SMS, he tasted success with the horror flick Prema Katha Chitram. His last outing Aadu Magadra Bujji tanked heavily at the box office.
Currently, two of his upcoming flicks are shaping up to hit the screens this Summer. One of them is Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini,which is touted to be a romantic entertainer. Nanditha Raj is the female lead and Chandru is the director.
Mosagallaku Mosagaadu is the other one,which is a crime comedy directed by AN Bose. This movie is said to be a sequel for Nikhil’s hit movie Swamy Rara. Expectations are quite high for this flick given the lavish production values.
Sudheer Babu has pinned hopes on both these flicks and they are going to release in span of one month.The actor has confessed that he is nervous about these two flicks but that he is confident about their outcome. So, the coming Summer will be decisive for this young actor. Let us hope that these two flicks give him a much needed break in his career.
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March
- Priya Prakash Varrier’s song sets a new Mollywood record